Friday, December 16, 2011

Sweetbricks Tasting Party!


Sweetbricks Tasting Party Spread!
Last night my husband and I went to our friends Holiday Party / Sweetbricks Tasting Party. We were honored to be there and support Cancer Angels! 


We had the chance to be apart of the vendors, so we brought our stuff and set up a table! I made numerous ornaments, which I wish I would have had done sooner, Christmas Cupcake Wrappers and won a Sweetbricks giveaway!

Our Vendor Table! 

Some of the Cupcake Wrappers we made!
The Husband and I!


If you haven't heard of Sweetbricks yet, now it's time! Head over to their website, order a million bags, receive, sit back...and just have a foodgasm. This is the real deal, it's the most amazing toffee you will EVER have. If that isn't true, I'LL pay for your million bags. Ha!

Peppermint Cookie

Sweetbricks Sea Salt Dark Chocolate.


Check out the interview they did for KUSI News! Learn about them, like them, LOVE THEM! You won't regret it!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party! Love those Peppermint Cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Why Wasnt I There ?! Lol - The Peppermint Cookie Looks Tasty ( I Might Have To Purchase That)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete